AI reigning over?
I tried dropping in a line for blog, and this one thought occurred inside of me. "What's even new when writers are being born these days with AI?" 🤣 Let me walk you through.
One random critic shattered things up for a 6year old blogger self of mine and it took me a year to muster courage to write "AI can never tie-up your standard of writing".
I knew I had to break the mold in a world where one can easily become
(1) A DOCTOR and five years of hardships included with sleepless nights look funny.
(2)An ARTIST with gemini while the tips of the paint brush strokes at us filled with gross.
(3)A WRITER where the captions are absolutely captioning with 0 grammatical errors, alas no hours of penning things up blending with real thoughts.
to prove indeed how vulnerable AI Is, and how there's so much than that meets the eye.
It's been more than a year since AI took a main role in our lives, or let me say it got people plagiarizing what it says. I'm a genZ kid, and I'm glad I got introduced to this meta world only after my final year, but I'm extremely rattled on about the lives of today's school kids and the vicarious me wants to put it out.
Should I say they're too lucky
(1)to have their homeworks done much easily, or WE WERE coz we had our minds work with us ?
(2) to get their power point presentations all done by meta, or WE WERE begging our parents/siblings by pestering them to make a slide atleast?
(3)to easily get an informal/formal letter in English subject with chatGPT, or WE WERE first figuring out which friend's name should we mention provided n number of grammatical mistakes and the note be filled with red inks?
(4) to easily get a "News for the day" ready with meta, or WE WERE sitting with dad early morning in front of NDTV for the headlines?
Take a second. My dear friends, Millenials and GenX, can you imagine the contrasting lives of today's kids with ours? From not relying on mother's recipes for cooking to grandma's tales in bedtime, we've become AI dependent which is dangerous. If a prompt can make anything with our faces, the dangerous signs are indeed within.
Like said, I'm never gonna state I've never used AI in my life because that'll swing up things too far, and of course AI makes life easier but at what cost? Isn't it a must know to know when and where justifiably to make use of? Applies to a kid, to us. (I'm not a pro, still picking up on how not to completely rely on chatGPT).
AI shatters the creative people's lives and the talents are being wrung out of them and we cannot even bat an eye for what kind of future it brings along. We opt for 10G speed of not only humans but everything tolling up patience levels to 0 placing indolence as the major factor. It's very much natural to have hiccups in whatever we do organically, never sell yourself short. (If AI has ever made you feel like that, you're wrong on the right track. :)
The happiness of what's done by us, toiling up for (maybe low) wage and strutting with a glee in our face is no where paralleled with instant solutions on the go. One last time, utilize AI but never let it reign over your life.
~ Self satisfied for putting things up in the exact way I desired to.

So good Raakk! I mean look at you, putting out the pain of AI despite of you being a GenZ. I felt happy reading one write up with zero influence of AI, feels fresh. Very very nice write up❤️ There are so many new words that you’ve used it from your mind, which is “rare” these days!
ReplyDelete